Mooshack

Thursday, July 14, 2005

R.I.P. Ramon

Arrrghh, some shit has happened to me in the last week that has kept me super busy. Mainly my car Ramon finally died on me. After 190,000 miles his transmission bit the dust. I'm looking into getting him fixed but it looks like it won't be worth it. I was holding out for the Pontiac Solstice but they are sold out for this year and won't have more until February. Since I need a car now, it won't work out for me. I'm super lucky because Jolene is out of town until August so I have a car to use to get to work and back and I'm not stranded. Since I will be out of town next week until August myself I thought about getting a car when I returned to find a better deal, but I said the heck with it and got a car. What kind of car you ask? Well, it's a surprise. When I get some pictures of it, I'll post. I will say this though, it is not a practical car, nope not practical at all...
In the meantime, check Chris' review of Fantastic Four.

2 Comments:

  • I will, I will, but not until I come home today from work and post some pictures.

    By Blogger Mohammad, at 9:15 AM  

  • tell chris that I inexplicably enjoyed his review of the Fantastic Four. pretty funny.

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home