Mooshack

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Promotion time!

I finally got that promotion at work I really should have gotten last year. Today my boss came by my office and told me I got it. Although I won't start getting paid for it until next year, the raise will be sweet. I wasn't really expecting to get this right now, but now that I've been told I have it, I've done nothing but think about spending the extra money. What will I get? Well I've always wanted that real looking Darth Vader costume...

Nah, forget that, that is crazy! I guess I'll do something normal with the money, like add a few more arcade machines to the collection.

Anyway, short update as I've now got some other work to do for work. I'm still very much working toward that new job a lot of you guys know about. I'll know if I got it or not in about 3 months. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

  • you can spend it on taking me out for a celebration dinner!! your treat!! somewhere expensive!! :)

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home