Mooshack

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Renegade Chris' Big Birthday Bash.

A few weeks ago it was Renegade Chris' Birthday. What a freaking night. We went, we drank, we drank. It was one hell of a night. Between bitter shots and my ugly bar tab, I was in tears by nights end. We succeeded into getting Chris trashed (even though he's waaaay to old for that shit) and had a blast. The Karaoke people sang was just right, meaning it was just shy of making me want to push my thumbs into my eyeballs and crush my brain until I passed out bad. Like I said, just right. If you check out the pictures, make sure you read the captions. I spent a lot of time on these because I figured a special day deserves some better shit than I could come up with. Enjoy Chris, and happy "One Day Closer To Death" day!

NOTE: Read the captions in order, I didn't go through several hours work so you could swing by and fuck it all up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home