Mooshack

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Someone poor...

Must have said, money can't buy happiness because for a week I sure felt fucking great. I just got back from Nice and man was it nice.

OK, had to get that out of my system. Anyway after being in the land of Ferraris and Lambos (actually that was two years ago in Italy, but bear with me) and the mega rich who can afford to spend $750,000 on a freaking watch, I must say, MY LIFE SUCKS! I thought I was doing OK, you know, living in a house with a full time job and all (considering half the guys on here can't make a buck and live with mom) but after going to Cannes, I feel like shit.

Lately my life hasn't been going the best, moving to a place I hate, doing a job I hate, hating a girl I hate so on and so forth. Anyway, yeah spending a week in France not only was great, but it was like a serious heroin high, you feel great for a short burst, but now, back to my place in the world, I need another hit.

Not only do I want to go back to France, I want to live the high life. What kind of bullshit post is this? I don't know. Any rich women in France want to take me in? I do dishes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home