Mooshack

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm a soft MOron!

This guy I mentioned from my last post is still on my ass about this whole thing. Just so you can see what kind of person he is, let me post his first reply to my post:

Me: Buyer beware if you need a specific joystick, this my not be your seller.

Chris Sorey: I think he is Taliban. Mo is actually short for Mohamed, but only in name, not to be confused with the above paragraph. So add him to your blocked list AND your watch list.

Now he is emailing me demanding I send him the joystick back. Well I told him I want a sincere apology and $8 to cover the shipping. I think that is fair. Maybe too fair. I must be getting soft in my old age.

31 going on 50!

3 Comments:

  • Oh no! Momilu, do not get soft! You'll confuse everyone!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

  • you're old!

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 9:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home