Mooshack

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good news and more good news.

How about a quick update about me? Yes, how about this, on March 1st I got a promotion at work! Was it a big one? Well, not so much a promotion in status (although it was a small one), but more importantly a little more jingle in my pants (and all guys love more jingle in their pants, yes that was a double entendre).

News item #2, I was presented with a career change! It's a new job with my same company, only I'll be moving to Texas next year (only for a year though!). I like Texas, so that's not bad and I'll be getting more cash, also, not bad. In five years time I hope to be able to double my income and triple my responsibility. I'm not sure that is a good deal, but I never was good at math.

Last but not least, how shall I put this? I've been getting fat. I finally hit 240 pounds, which I think is my heaviest weight ever. I think I was 238ish one time in late 1997, but either way, I got fat. What have I done about it? Well the last month and a half since I posted, I've been working out and eating like a damn rabbit. I'm down to about 208 (32 pounds for those of you who are counting) and I feel better. No, that's a lie. I look better, but I sure do miss my lazy lifestyle and great food.

I guess when I get down to my goal weight of 195, I'll start eating some real food again. Unfortunately, I'll have to keep up with the exercise I've been doing, but I guess that will help me live longer so it's not all bad.

2 Comments:

  • Yay I'm so glad you are eating rabbit food!

    Just kiddin but seriously, I miss going out to eat with you so when can you start doing that again!! You can get the vegetarian items, those are usually better for you...?

    Texas, yuck!

    Hey I started counting calories and somehow lost 4 lbs in 12 days...? crazy.

    Do you have rock-hard abs yet? :P

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 11:14 AM  

  • Well, I'm up to going out to eat once a week now so, let me know.

    By Blogger Mohammad, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home