Mooshack

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it had to happen right? I've been dodging this bullet for about 29 years and I finally decided to go ahead and do it. Since my job is moving me in about 8 months and I'm not too good with long distance relationships, I've decided to go ahead and make things official and make XX (she'd rather not have her name on the internet) an honest woman.

My close friends, this should come as no surprise. You know how much I've wanted to be married these last few years (and have kids) and the timing couldn't be better.

When's the wedding? As soon as possible. My birthday is in May so I'm thinking June or July. You are all invited of course and invitations will be going out shortly. It would mean a lot to me if those of you that are close enough to easily come, well, came!

Questions about the ring? I sold off my BMW (as I couldn't really use it to get to Texas anyway) and once the bank clears the funds, I'm picking up the 2 carat diamond. It is going to be sweet! I'll post pictures as soon as I have it.

A lot of people said I would never give up the bachelor lifestyle, but come on, I'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity like this!

Well, that's it for now, hope to see you guys/gals there!

3 Comments:

  • This is bullshit, it's not really true is it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

  • you're such a liar

    oh i just realized this is an april fools joke from reading a smarter reader's comments.

    d'OH

    anyway too bad, I want to go to your wedding and help you plan it. :(

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 9:48 PM  

  • Mail order brides don't count

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home