Mooshack

Monday, April 17, 2006

April Fools, April Fools.

No I'm not getting married. For those of you who missed the announcement below corresponding with a certain date of the year. Sorry, pay more attention!

Anyway, I'm only updating because Angie really wants me to. The problem is that I don't have anything interesting to write about. I've just been busy with work and I can't wait until this month is over. Next month is my May and my 30th birthday month. Yuck, finally turning 30. Well, this blows. Anyway, I'm still trying to squeeze a trip to Italy in before I turn old, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it.

In other news, I saw the movie Slither. It was good. It stared a lot of B+ actors (the captain from the movie Serenity) and had a typical alien invasion story line. I loved the dialog and the directing was good as well. Overall, a good flick. No review because I'm to tired to write it, but see it if you like the genre.

The weather here has been getting nice and Jolene bought a nice mountain bike. I want to buy one also to ride with her, but I've been brought up on the $100 bike theory and some people have recently told me to at least spend $400. Not sure what to believe. I went to the bike shop and looked at all the expensive bikes. I even got to play with Lance Armstrong's bike, which cost $10,000 but was as light as a book. It wasn't the actual one he rode to win 7 Tour de France races, but the model they built for him. It was awesome, but for ten large, I had to pass.

I think I'm going to spend the $400 and just get a nicer bike. It will be my first bike purchase in over 12 years, but I'm excited about it. At the store when they gave it to me to test ride I was really nervous about remembering how to ride it, but you know what they say...

2 Comments:

  • what brand are you going to buy?

    yay riding bikes is fun!

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 12:18 AM  

  • SG, It's a Trek 4300 or 4500, I haven't decided yet.

    More importantly, should I get yellow or blue? I normally like blue, but the yellow looks really cool.

    Scribby, thanks! I'm glad at least two people look at my site!

    By Blogger Mohammad, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home