Mooshack

Monday, December 18, 2006

Temporarily out of prison...

Yes, I know the updates have been slow. Why? Because I'm stuck in semi-hell!

So I'm out of prison (just till the 2nd when I must return for 3.5 weeks) and I spent my first night out in Nashville TN, with an old bud, Eric. We had a blast as he took me out on the town with some of his friends and I proceeded to up my tolerance to alcohol again. Several Jagermeister shots and Captain and Cokes later we returned to hang out with his wife and friends at his crib. Around 4am everyone went to bed and I spent the rest of the day taking care of his 4 month old because his Roller Girl wife had broken her collar bone earlier in the week and Eric was exhausted from taking care of her and a baby. Wow, talk about birth control. I love the little tyke, but trying to take care of a crying kid when you've had no sleep and are a little drunk is hard work. I ended up mixing the formula wrong and giving him a way watered down version. Let's just say I had to change a lot of diapers today.

Anyway, Nashville is a blast and I went to some of the coolest country western bars in the world. Whats even odder is that the clientele at these bars were everything from cowboys/girls to gay guys/girls and punk guys/girls. So odd. One bar even sold cowboy boots along the wall. They had a selection of like 50 styles. Weird.

Speaking of being tired, I ended up ordering my ticket wrong and am leaving tomorrow at an odd time. I arrive home in NC about 4 hours earlier than I thought and hopefully I will finally be able to get some sleep.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to say hi if and when I see you.happy xmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home