Mooshack

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Final Fantasy...

One of my favorite RPGs, well at least it use to be before it got "hip" and all the modern kiddies play and dress up like them. At first this post was going to be about how much I hate the fact that Nerd and Geek has become so mainstream that fucking Hot Topic has Transformers T-Shirts, but instead I think I'll post that a Persian made Final Fantasy 1-3. That is fucking cool as shit.

As an Iranian (-American you asses), I feel like anytime I hear of one of my peeps doing something great, I feel a little bit of pride. Like the fact that the first civilian Female to pay for a ride in space was an Iranian. That is cool, but finding out that the guy who programed the best of the FF series was Iranian? That fucking rules!

How does this make my life any better? It really doesn't, but just as people cheer for their home-town sports teams, even though they couldn't throw a football across their yards, I likewise cheer on my fellow Iranian, Persians if you will, even though I couldn't code myself out of a paper bag, even a virtual one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home