Mooshack

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Breather

Wow, I had two back to back pool party weekends where I ended up getting into no good and annoying my friends and coworkers. Now this week I have two tests and a presentation I have to do. I really miss summertime when I was in middle school.

Did I post that I'm moving to Georgia yet? Yes, it's just what I wanted to get from my job, if the thing I desired most was to get fucked on where I was moving.

I'll just have to make the best of things I guess. Aggh. I'm going to buy a big McMansion to make myself feel better. Spending money makes me feel better. Maybe a new car as well. We'll see.

2 Comments:

  • I think you should buy an indoor ski slope.
    And a pet tiger.

    Speaking of you getting into trouble after too much partying, I was just telling that story about how you tried to get me to steal a mac truck that was sitting in the middle of the road with the keys in the ignition. You wanted to drive it into a building and run.
    hehe

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 9:15 PM  

  • P.S. your link to my blog is outdated, now its 'spyder-girl@blogspot.com'

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home