Mooshack

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I return.

I'm back from my two back-to-back vacations. First I drove from DC to the New England area, ending up in Canada and back, then I flew to New Orleans to party it up for a four day GoonCon drinking fest. Both vacations were great for different reasons and both will provide some stories and pictures when I have a little more time to provide them.

During the NO trip, my camera suffered a soaking at a pool party I attended. After several days it is back to working almost 100%. Unfortunately the almost part means that the USB port is fried and I cannot download pictures at this time. Over the weekend I'm taking my stick to another computer to download and post the pictures.

Look here for updates soon. In the meantime, here is a movie review of Wedding Crashers. Post comments on my blog or email them to me.

1 Comments:

  • "they blend in like two blendy things"

    haha Chris always writes at least one line I love.

    Can't wait to see your photos!

    By Blogger Evil Genius, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home